Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Success!

Hi everyone!

As you can see by the "Buy the Album" link in the righthand column of this blog, Voice of Many Waters is now available to order online! Yay! The digital tracks don't seem to be available for download quite yet, but I imagine they will be within the next few days, as I just approved them yesterday. You can click on the "Buy the Album" button to preview, purchase, or to view my artist bio on CDBaby.com. Also, if you alrady have the CD and would like to leave a review, I'd be most appreciative! (Find the review section underneath the album notes) You'll have to create a CDBaby login name and password, but that's not such a bad thing -- you'll have access to a lot of great independent music by doing so. :)

Have a great day!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment