Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shout for Joy

Good evening all,

I thought I'd make mention of a new video clip that I've uploaded to my YouTube site.

My friends and I had the awesome privilege of leading a time of corporate worship this past weekend at the Calgary Dream Centre. Several Messianic congregations from across Alberta, as well as a representation from the Calgary Christian community, joined together for a night of exuberant praise and worship in celebration of the feast of Shavuot (Pentecost). The whole evening was charged with joy and celebration. It was a very special time. To see young and old from many different cultures and backgrounds, all joined together in praise and dance before the Lord was so touching. What a foretaste of what is to come when all nations, tribes and tongues stand before the throne and glorify the Lamb together!

Hope you enjoy this clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment