Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Post

Hi Friends,

Welcome to my official blog. I am new to this online world, so please be patient with me as I fiddle with all of the features to get the blog looking the way I want it to!

I hope to use this site to keep everyone up to date on any news related to my musical and artistic endeavours. But, because I'm also a prolific writer and a deep thinker, you might see the occasional (or frequent) posting totally unrelated to music or art -- perhaps meditations on nature, the Scriptures, or life in general. I'll play it by ear... (no musical pun intended) ;)

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment