Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost there!

Hi friends,

I received an e-mail from CD Baby today saying that they have received my discs. I'm very glad that it only took a week for them to arrive, as opposed to what the post office told me (up to two weeks!). So, within the next 5 days or so, Voice of Many Waters should be available for download and physical purchase. For those of you who haven't heard clips, you will be able to preview individual tracks there as well. I'll post a link to that page as soon as it is available. (For those of you in Canada, you can still e-mail me to order a physical copy. You'll probably receive it more quickly if I send it to you, as opposed to it going through the U.S. Postal System!).

I'm also hoping upload some singles from my home-released albums by next week sometime. I've done a few small-run (50 - 200 copies) albums that have always sold out in quick time, so I figure it might be a good idea to make the favorite tracks from those discs available to a wider audience. As much as I love making personalized CDs (and will continue to do so, as the Lord leads and inspires), it's so much easier to distribute electronically should more people desire to hear the music! I just have to do a little touch-up and mastering on those tracks, and then I'll start uploading.

As a note, all of the music that is available on CDBaby will also be available on Amazon and iTunes in due course.

In closing, I'd like to thank all of you who have sent e-mails of encouragement and support this last week. You have no idea how much your words mean to me!

Thanks,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment