Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Progress

Now that I've welcomed you all, here's the pertinent news:

I'm making great progress on my website. It's been a while since I've built a website (and I was never an expert to begin with...), so it seems every few years I need to refresh my memory on WYSIWYG editors and HTML... Lord willing, I'm hoping to have the site live by the beginning of June at the latest!

Progress is also being made toward having my music available for purchase online through CDBaby. Stay tuned! For now, you can still view my videos at www.youtube.com/VOMWMusic

The last few weeks have seen a lot of really late nights in front of the computer getting all of this online stuff figured out. It really is time consuming, isn't it? I'm anxious to get it all finished and to return to pouring all of that energy into composing and playing. It's been my heart's desire, ever since I purchased my King David harp last spring, to produce a new CD focused on this beautiful instrument. Not only that, but everyone's been asking for one! It's been four years since I released Voice of Many Waters, and I've had many inquiries on when my next album is coming out. I've given out many homemade discs in those four years, and composed a LOT of music (from solo piano, to harp, to vocals, to orchestral style music, to silly children's songs)...but the time has come to focus on a unified collection of music -- something more professionally produced. In the meantime, you can sample some of my homemade and quickly-captured ideas in the ReverbNation player on this blog.

Well, back to work...!

No comments:

Post a Comment