Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pressing Onward

Dear Friends,

How time is passing!  Already we are in the middle of November, and drawing ever nearer to winter (if it hasn't already arrived, as evidenced by the recent series of storms that has hit southern Alberta).

I'm extremely happy to report that my back has improved significantly since I last wrote.  With a lot of prayer, and the generous help of both of my parents, who travelled fourteen hours in one day just to come to my rescue, I am now able to walk more easily and the pain and stiffness have diminished to levels that are tolerable.  Now comes the push to somehow condense six weeks of recording into three weeks...a feat that will definitely need a lot of stamina, intensity, and quite honestly, a miracle.  But I know that miracles are God's specialty.  As I am experiencing His healing hand upon my back, I can also trust that He will somehow see this recording through to completion in the time necessary. 

On another note, I spent this morning, with my mom, doing a few recordings for my YouTube page.  It's nice to keep the page current....something I've not been so good at doing, with all of the other things I have on the go!  So here are links to a couple of new clips.  I hope they bless you.

Lila tov! (Good night),
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment