Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

News and Transition

Dear Friends,

I am thrilled to announce that my new album, "Sojourn," is complete!  The discs were picked up in Toronto today, and my first copies arrive in Alberta tomorrow :)  It is nothing short of a miracle that everything came to fruition just before Pesach (Passover).  This was the date I originally intended on releasing the CD, but it didn't look to be possible with all of the setbacks we encountered along the way.  But, when our situation looks most hopeless, God comes through.  I have to remind myself of that fact, time and time again, as there are often times when things seem to fall all around us.  The message of my CD is one of hope and trust in Adonai....and I need to hear it just as much (if not more) than anyone! :)



Also, we are nearing the expiry of my web domain http://www.melissadittrich.com/  Interestingly enough, the domain expires on the very day that my name will change! I thought that rather funny when I received the renewal notice in the mail.  Therefore, please note that this blog will be moving to:

http://www.melissadavidmusic.com/

The new blog is already live.  It may undergo a few changes over the next few months; but basically, all of the posts from this blog have been transitioned to the new address.  Please mark it down in your favourites!

Blessings for a peaceful Shabbat, everyone!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment