Keep in touch!

Thanks so much for visiting my site! If you'd like to stay in touch, e-mail me and let me know you'd like to be included on my mailing list. I'll keep you up to date on new blog postings, updates, new music available (either streaming, or for purchase on CDBaby.com), and any other news!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Spectacular Sunset

Hello all,

Not long after I posted my last entry, I glimpsed out of the big picture window in my parents' home to see some fiery colours appearing in the sky. I dashed out of the house, camera in hand, to capture the following images. Simply amazing!

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mark,

    The sunsets at home never cease to amaze me. Each one is different and each one is breathtaking. You'd have a ball up there with your camera!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete